All Piko Clearance Center sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Undeliverable / Refused Packages
Packages returned with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) will be processed and automatically applied to the credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.
Incorrect / Defective Item / Missing Item
In the event that an incorrect/defective item is received, the customer should contact us as soon as possible, so we can resolve the issue. All defective items will be thoroughly inspected and determined by Piko Clearance Center. We may request photos of the defective item before authorizing a replacement. Piko Clearance Center is not, under any circumstances, responsible for "worn" damages (washing/drying, wear and tear, stretching, fading, etc). Any returned merchandise with obvious signs of wear will be refused.
- Defect/incorrect/missing item(s) must be reported as soon as possible.
- Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed.
- Merchandise must have all tags, including any hangtags, if attached.
- Eligible defect/incorrect item(s) will receive a shipping label to mail back to us.
- Eligible defect item(s) will be shipped out as soon as possible.
- In the rare event the defect/incorrect item(s) are unavailable to ship, then the item(s) will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days.