Our fulfillment team strives to process orders 1-3 business days from the time of purchase. During peak times, processing of orders may take 3-5 business days; your patience is greatly appreciated. We do not process orders on Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed on the weekend are processed the next business day. If Monday falls on a holiday, then it'll be processed the next business day.
We offer $7 standard shipping on all domestic orders and $20 on all international orders.
While we are able to ship to APOs, we are unable to provide dependable tracking information via USPS. Often, these orders arrive within 2 weeks, but in some cases it could take as long as 6 weeks. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return labels for our APO customers at this time.
The rates may vary for international orders depending on where you live, certain countries add tariffs after the package has been accepted there. We are not responsible for these additional costs. The shipping rate will be displayed during checkout, before you submit payment.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS
Due to our efforts to ensure that you receive your order as quickly and accurately as possible, we are unable to cancel or make changes to your order after it has been shipped.
If an order is placed to the wrong destination, or an address is entered incorrectly, that order is considered to have an Incorrect Address.
- It is the customers responsibility to input the correct shipping address when placing an order.
UNDELIVERABLE / REFUSED PACKAGES
Packages returned to us with failure delivery (multiple delivery attempts, insufficient address information, refusal, cancelled after shipment, etc.) will be issued store credit. Undeliverable packages for international orders may be subject to abandonment. In this situation, the customer will not be eligible for any refunds.
All orders with missing/incorrect item(s) must be reported to us within 3 days of receiving the package.
LOST OR UNRECEIVED PACKAGES
In the unlikely event your package is lost or unreceived by the USPS or UPS you'll need to file a claim as soon as possible.
- Piko Clearance Center is NOT responsible for lost or unreceived packages.
- Piko Clearance Center will NOT file an insurance claim on your behalf.
- Credit card chargebacks and PayPal disputes made due to lost or unreceived packages will be handled with the fullest extent of the law.
- You can file your claim online here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- For more information, file a new claim or check on an existing claim, please contact USPS Customer Service at 1 (800) 275-8777